- Massage sessions are available by appointment only during hours of operation. To book a massage go to www.massagebook.com.
- Payment is due at the time of the massage appointment.
- Refer to menu of services for specific pricing. Fees are subject to change. Discounts are available if services are purchased in series and paid in advance.
- Payments must be in cash or check. Credit cards are not accepted. Payment must be made up-front for multiple session packages.
- Appointments are reserved for the timeslot chosen. Clients arriving late for their appointments will receive their as much of their massage as possible during the remainder of their reserved time.
- There is a 24-hour cancellation policy. Clients will be charged for missed appointments.
- Clients are expected to exhibit good hygiene and are asked to minimize the use of perfume, cologne, and heavily scented personal products.
- The use of cell phones or beepers is not allowed during the massage session, except in special circumstances agreed upon beforehand by the massage therapist.
- Massage sessions may be terminated at any time the massage therapist has reason to believe that a client is sexualizing the massage, or uses inappropriate or threatening language or behavior.
- This office follows the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice of the American Massage Therapy Association (www.amtamassage.org)
Your massage therapy records are kept in the strictest confidence by this office. All client records are kept in a secure place, and only those who need to see a client’s file for legitimate business or professional purposes have access to them. Your records will not be released to third parties, including health care providers and insurance companies, without your written consent. Records may be surrendered if required by law.